Laser tattoo and permanent make-up removal
Pravilnaia Kosmetologiia (Proper Cosmetology) removes tattoos and permanent make-up from any part of the body and face.
LASER TATTOO REMOVAL
Global surveys showed that about half of people with a tattoo want to change it. And 30% want to get rid of their tattoo on the skin forever.
Today, at least 70% of women and 30% of men apply for tattoo removal and permanent makeup services.
We use Fotona MaQX (Slovenia) laser equipment that effectively and completely removes tattoos and permanent make-up.
- the latest powerful and high-speed laser;
- certified in Europe and America (CE and FDA);
- effectively removes tattoos and permanent make-up of any colors and shades.
To make laser tattoo removal painless, we are the only ones to pre-cool the skin by 30 degrees. Using the CRYO 6 apparatus (Zimmer, Germany), we pre-anesthetize the treated areas.
The technique and its features
Fotona MaQX unique tattoo removal features:
- shorter course duration;
- removal of pigment without damage to the skin;
- complete removal of tattoos of any complexity, size, and color.
The treatment can be done in all parts of the body and face, including delicate areas such as the eyelids.
Our specialists can examine the skin and approximately decide on the number of required procedures already during the first visit.
The number of procedures depends on factors such as:
- The amount of paint under the skin.
- The tattoo depth.
- Paint color. Dark tones (black, gray, etc.) are destroyed faster by the laser than light tones (white, beige, etc.).
After laser exposure, redness and even swelling may occur, which disappear in a few days. Subsequent procedures are performed maximum 1 time in 1-3 months.
Obvious changes appear within a week after each treatment with Fotona MaQX – lightening and partial disappearance of the tattoo. Ultimately, the pattern will completely disappear and nothing (neither scars nor traces of burns) will remind you of a tattoo once made on the skin.
Note to patients
- pregnancy and lactation;
- cancer and autoimmune diseases;
- inflammatory and other diseases on the skin (in particular on the treated area);
- individual contraindications;
- chronic diseases, including diabetes mellitus.
For at least 2 weeks before the procedure avoid:
- sunbathing in the sun or the solarium;
- taking antibiotics and some other drugs (consult our specialists for more details);
- chemical peeling in the treatment area.
For 3 days before the procedure absolutely avoid:
- visiting swimming pools, saunas, and baths;
- wiping the skin with alcohol containing products.
The same rules must be followed after the procedures. We also advise you to refrain from excessive physical activities for three days.
To learn more about the service, devices, techniques or make an appointment with specialists, please contact us in any way convenient for you.
Cryoanesthesia may be considered.