Deep SMAS facelift, which is performed using ultrasound, is the brand new method of instant facial and soft tissue lifting. The procedure does not require surgical intervention, therefore, it excludes skin damage.
Results of the SMAS facelift
The SMAS facelift in Kharkiv at Pravilnaia Kosmetologiia (Proper Cosmetology) ensures the following results:
- skin and soft tissue lifting without surgery, punctures, and other damage to the skin;
- forehead skin smoothing, the open-gaze effect;
- middle face and downturned mouth lifting;
- lifted, more delineated cheekbones;
- smoothed nasolabial folds;
- facial contouring and loose jowl lifting;
- face and neck wrinkles become less noticeable, the muscles are toned up, the facial contour becomes more distinct and tighter.
Hardware SMAS has also proven itself to be excellent for the inner thighs and arms, providing rejuvenation and lifting of these skin areas. The lifting effect is visible already after the first session!
Equipment used during the procedure
During the procedure, the Doublo apparatus (South Korea) is used, which is an analog of the Ulthera System (Altera System), originally used for ultrasonic SMAS facelift.
The real effect of ultrasonic lifting is easy to see already during the session. Look in the mirror after the doctor has treated half of your face. The difference between the untreated part of the face and the lifted area is noticeable even with the naked eye!
Doctors of Pravilnaia Kosmetologiia (Proper Cosmetology) in Kharkiv recommend non-surgical skin lift to patients who want to get rid of:
- droopy eyelids;
- sagging facial contours.
The technique is also used in integrated programs aimed at rejuvenating and improving the appearance of men and women.
What is the secret of an immediate effect?
The effectiveness of the procedure lies in the instant framing of connective tissue that can hold the skin and facial muscles for up to two years.
How long is the rehabilitation period after the SMAS facelift and does the procedure require anesthesia?
A facelift with the help of Doublo SMAS ultrasonic lifting is an atraumatic procedure and therefore does not require a rehabilitation period. 2-3 hours after the lifting, the redness and swelling subside and the patient can live his normal life. The procedure received a lot of positive feedback due to the absence of any scars on the skin.
The procedure requires no anesthesia. During the ultrasonic SMAS facelift, the patient feels minor heat impulses, but their short duration (literally a fraction of a second) does not cause pain or unpleasant sensations and is well tolerated.
The procedure has a cumulative effect, which increases in the next 3-6 months.
How safe is the ultrasound facelift?
The Doublo ultrasound SMAS facelift has many advantages:
- The procedure can be performed at any time of the year, regardless of the season and outdoor air temperature.
- The ultrasound facelift is ideally combined with any other treatment and anti-aging techniques.
- Medical research has found the SMAS facelift to be one of the safest non-surgical methods of skin lifting.