Peelings have become very popular in recent years, as they contribute to rejuvenation and significant improvement in skin condition. After peeling, the skin looks healthy and well-groomed.
Peelings: aspects of the procedure
Peeling means to peel off, renew the skin. The procedure makes old skin cells exfoliate and stimulates new ones to form.
Peelings have the following effects on the skin:
- stimulation of skin recovery and renewal;
- enhanced production of elastin and collagen;
- improvement of the skin tone;
- making skin smooth and silky
- tightening of wrinkles;
- normalization of the sebaceous glands, reduction of inflammation;
- elimination of scars and stretch marks;
- smoothing of the skin relief;
- lightening of pigmentation;
- improvement of complexion
Types of peelings
Chemical facial peeling is a procedure where different layers of the skin are exposed to acids. The most popular are glycolic, lactic, mandelic, fruit acids, or TCA - trichloroacetic acid.
The acid destructs dead cells and triggers the processes of restoration and renewal of the skin.
In turn, according to the degree of exposure, there are several subtypes of chemical peelings:
Only the surface layer is treated. The course is 8-10 procedures once a week.
- suitable for all ages and skin types;
- can be performed at any time of the year;
- slows down the aging process;
- promotes cell division;
- short recovery process.
Median chemical peeling
Solves serious aesthetic problems (scars, stretch marks, wrinkles, signs of photoaging). The course is 2-3 sessions every 4 weeks. Skin regenerates within a week. During this period, direct sunlight should be avoided.
Deep chemical peeling
Practically not used, as it has been successfully replaced by safer and more comfortable fractional laser resurfacing.
There are superficial and median laser peelings. After a superficial peeling, the skin is completely restored in 1-3 days. The course is 3-4 procedures every two weeks.
For scar elimination or a comprehensive rejuvenation program, median laser peelings are used. To eliminate discomfort during the procedure, an anesthetic cream is applied.
The effect lasts for one year.
Cosmetic peeling: preparation for the procedure
Are you going to do your first face peeling at Pravilnaia Kosmetologiia (Proper Cosmetology)? Then you need to first consult with our beauticians. They will choose the best type of peeling for you.
We recommend 3-5 superficial chemical peelings before a deeper – median one.
- pregnancy and lactation;
- signs of herpes;
- purulent inflammation.
Why to trust the specialists of Pravilnaia Kosmetologiia (Proper Cosmetology)
- we use only high-quality medical products and European equipment;
- we strictly comply with sanitary standards;
- procedures are performed by experienced specialists.