Hair loss in men
Alopecia is a condition that causes hair to fall out quickly. New hair does not grow. Trichologists at Pravilnaia Kosmetologiia (Proper Cosmetology) determine the causes of hair loss and know how to overcome the disease.
Can alopecia be treated?
Male alopecia is most often a natural process caused by a genetic predisposition; however, sometimes it can also be a symptom of other diseases. Do not postpone a visit to the doctor to stop hair loss and avoid the complete disappearance of the hair.
How to diagnose
During the consultation, our trichologist conducts an examination, a set of diagnostic procedures and tests.
After studying the test results, each patient is prescribed his treatment regimen or is referred to specialists to treat the underlying disease that has provoked hair loss.
Treatment of alopecia at Pravilnaia Kosmetologiia (Proper Cosmetology)
Effective treatment methods provide excellent results in the treatment of alopecia and stop hair loss:
- Mesotherapy of the scalp helps to slow down hair loss.
- Plasmalifting triggers self-regeneration and is a highly successful treatment for hair loss;
- Placental treatment for alopecia, stimulating hair growth, improving the condition of the scalp.
A visible effect and a lasting result requires undergoing a course of 5-10 sessions at intervals of 7-14 days.
Why to entrust our trichologists with male alopecia?
- We have the best highly-skilled specialists with many years of experience.
- We operate the latest equipment and use proven methods and products.
- Affordable prices
- We guarantee a competent treatment approach to hair loss and your problem.
Make an appointment with a trichologist and clarify the price of the service by phone or online.